nine covidsafemurchu financialtimes is a new virus that is causing a lot of concern around the world. Here are 9 tips to help you stay safe during this time:
1. Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water, especially before eating or handling food.
2. Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough, and discard any disposable tissues immediately.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4. Stay home if you are feeling sick.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, handles, light switches, countertops, and tabletops.
6. Get adequate rest and eat a balanced diet.
7. Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.
8. Keep a positive attitude and take precautions but don’t panic.
9. If you have any questions, please consult a healthcare professional.