A new type of gemstone that is taking the world by storm is an exciting new development in the world of jewelry. This new type of gemstone is said to be even more beautiful and lustrous than diamonds, and people are eager to get their hands on them.
If you’re lucky enough to own one of these new gemstones, you’re sure to be the envy of all your friends.
what is a jasper
Jasper is an opaque, impure variety of silica, usually red, yellow, brown or green in color; and rarely blue. The common red color is due to iron(III) inclusions.
Jasper’s obscurity in ancient texts suggests that it was not highly valued as a gemstone in the past. Nevertheless, “power” carvings of animals and people have been found in Europe dating back to at least 10,000 BCE. Jasper is known to have been a favorite gemstone of the ancient Egyptians and was used extensively in Assyrian art.
The different types of jaspers
There are many different types of jasper, each with its own unique appearance.
Here are some of the most popular:
• Rainforest Jasper: A green jasper with patterns that resemble the foliage of a rainforest.
• Ocean Jasper: A blue or green jasper with white or yellow patterns that resemble the waves of the ocean.
• Mookaite Jasper: A red, yellow, or brown jasper with white patterns that resemble the branches of a tree.
How to care for your new gemstone
Because these new gemstones are so rare and valuable, it’s important to take good care of them. Here are some tips on how to do that:
• Store your gemstone in a soft cloth or padded jewelry box to avoid scratches.
• Clean your gemstone with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners, as they can damage the surface of the stone.
• If your gemstone gets dirty, you can gently scrub it with a soft toothbrush and warm water.
• Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold, as this can damage the stone.
• Remove your gemstone before participating in activities that could damage it, such as gardening or sports.
With proper care, your new gemstone will last a lifetime. Enjoy showing it off to all your friends and family!
How to identify jasper stones
There are a few different ways that you can identify jasper stones. One way is to look at the color of the stone. Jasper can be found in many different colors, including red, yellow, green, and blue. Another way to identify jasper is by looking at the patterns on the surface of the stone.
Jasper typically has patterns that resemble the foliage of a rainforest or the waves of the ocean. Finally, you can identify jasper by its hardness. Jasper is a very hard stone, and it can scratch glass.
Jasper properties and benefits
Jasper is said to be a stone of protection and stability. It is thought to promote courage and wisdom, and to ward off negative energy.
Jasper is also said to be helpful for people who suffer from anxiety or stress. Jasper is believed to help ground the wearer and to provide them with a sense of calm.
Where to find jasper stones for sale
If you’re interested in purchasing a jasper stone, you can find them for sale at many different jewelry stores and online retailers. You can also purchase jasper stones from gemstone dealers or rock shops.
When shopping for jasper, be sure to look for a reputable seller who offers a money-back guarantee. This will ensure that you’re getting a quality product.